Saturday 26 October 2013

Week 43!

What a week it has been, second last week for uni..WHOOOO!!! count down is on!

I've had a rather dramatic week, my pitch project for marketing was due on Monday, which my group was scrambling all day to complete. Our presentation was a bit of a disaster, but I think we should be okay, the tutor laughed the whole way through our presentation, and luckily my waffling skills got us through the dreaded Q&A section of a presentation.

Oh and to top this dramatic week of studying off, I received a email from the maths subject coordinator asking me to come and speak to him as he doesn't think I would pass the unit.  It resulted in me withdrawing from maths all together.

It sucks because now I will have another Failed Withdrawn unit on my transcript (long story) but at the end of the day it makes me less stressed and also gives me a chance to boost my marks in my final exams as I wont be dedicating most of my time to maths. Which will hopefully boost my GPA - which I only found out how important it is after that meeting on Wednesday.

So there is my week in a nutshell. Winding down a bit which is nice, but I know this is the calm before the storm, which is exams.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment