Saturday 21 September 2013

Week 38!

Hello lovelies!

Here we are again for another week of planner stalking!

This week has been a loooong week! Even though we are on mid semester break from uni, there is no rest for the wicked! Also with the change of seasons I have had horrible hay fever, so I will be glad when that is over :)

In terms of decoration, this week I have played with my ice cream post it note set from Kmart, love these colours.
I love love love the sprinkle post it notes, so cute! It reminds me of eating fairy bread when I was a kid. (The squareish, oblong sprinkles were the best ones!)

You can see my colour coding coming into play, the pink writing is anything relating to one of my  Marketing classes, the green relates to my Human Resources class, as per the binders I created. I love colour coding, it makes life so much more easier to think in colour.

I'm going to do a trial next week using colours that are just related purely for decoration and see how I cope with that.
 
I am also loving being back in my metropol! I also love my new set up - I am now using my Filofax for notes during my uni meetings, shopping lists, you name it, it is going in here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment