Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pen Love!

Hello again!

I have been doing a fair bit of writing leading up to my exams, thought I would share my new love. Whilst I know a lot of people love their fountain pens etc, I have to say I just love the Pilot Frixion Pens! They are practical and are awesome!

I love the different colours they come in, the fact that they have a fine tip, I love that you can erase the ink, and that it actually does erase the ink, not like those 'pen rubbers' we used to have back in primary school. I love the fact they make your normal pen with the lids and retractable ones.

today I was chatting to the girl sitting next to me in class and she saw me erase something out of my diary (another reason I flipping love them) and we got talking about them, I said I was desperate to find highlighters like the pens, so I hopped online to one of the major stationary retails here and discovered that the do make highlighters!!! They also come in a number of different colours!!!

This just made my afternoon, will be popping out tomorrow to get some highlighters!



No comments:

Post a Comment