Tuesday 26 February 2013

I (heart) The Reject Shop!

Hello, Uni has started this week, what does that mean? It means I am very busy and poor :(

However, I needed a lunch box so I made a trip down to the reject shop. I love cheap $2 shops. I couldn't help myself, I had to walk past the stationary section.

I ended up with a new pencil case (which I needed)
A a5 ruled note book, with a damask pattern on it, I love this print! It looks amazing on anything!
A packet of licensed (supposedly) Winnie the pooh tissues in a 5 pack, perfect size for travelling
A tin of canned chicken imported from Thailand...I'm not sure if I'm game enough to eat canned chicken, the whole canned tuna thing makes me hurl! I hope it's not gross, it would be great to take it to Uni with me.

Oh, I also received a few parcels in the mail today...some linen from my linen party and a new Filofax!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment