Saturday 1 December 2012

Click Frenzy Sales - Part Two

Hello!

Happy December!!! I've been a little slack in posting these but here we go.

So during the click frenzy sales I scored 5 bags from Strandbags for amazing prices!

I am only able to show you 2 of them as the rest are Christmas presents, (doubt the people I purchased them for will ever read this, but ya never know)

The first baby (I have more handbags than anyone would imagine, I refer to my bags like men refer to their cars...) I purchased was this one:

Click to see here, because my computer/internet/blogger will not let me upload photos today

The colours are vibrant and it is really just so pretty, the blue in the background of the print just pops so much...I can even look past the horrible brown handles etc. I plan to use this bag for all my uni things.

The next one I have had my eye on for a while but really wasn't happy paying full price as I think it was very over priced I am sure in the store it was $100, even though it seems to be $79.95 on the website.

 And again, click here to see the goodies!

 I have a Kardashian Kollection bag in a very similar style to this one. I haven't used it yet, but I do love it!

So there we have it, very excited about these lovely things!

There is a few more things purchased in the sales, more too come!

No comments:

Post a Comment