Saturday 24 November 2012

Garnier BB Cream - Review Part One

I thought I would do a bit of a review of the hype product of the moment "BB Cream". The Garnier cream has has a lot of advertisement in Australia over the past few months; I've only just got my hands on it. The whole reason why I purchased it was just to make up my limit for free shipping from Chemist Warehouse during the Click Frenzy Sale.
 
 
I had read some reviews on Vogue Forums about it, there seems to be some mixed results. I am normally a 'full face' make up girl, but lately I have been using Napoleon Perdis's Tinted Moisturiser.
 So onto the product, I was a bit hesitant to use this product as many years ago I had used a Garnier cream once and had the worst stinging sensation I have been put off it since. Upon opening the box I was rather surprised at the amount of product in the tube, much more then I had expected. The product its self seems to be slightly greasy. I made the mistake of applying it with my foundation brush as the greasiness means I now have to wash it. So my suggestion is use your fingers.
Again, with the greasiness, I would recommend that you set it with powder and it feels like it is running off your face through the day. However, we have had really warm days here in Sydney, I'm sure any make up would run down your face.
BB cream is meant to have "healing qualities"...not too sure, about this, we shall see. I am going to use it through the week, will post more thoughts once a week is over

No comments:

Post a Comment