Thursday 15 November 2012

New Purchase!

I am back!

This time to show you my new purchase! I have been stalking reading the marvellous posts by people at Philofaxy for a few weeks, I fell in love with the creativeness and practical things people were posting, my mind was made up. I HAD TO HAVE ONE!


But which one? Which size? Which colour?


I really love the red deco (left) and the red classic (right) but the price point really killed it, I wasn't to sure I was actually going to use them and didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars for it just to sit there.

So with my mind set on purchasing a Metropol after reading this amazing blog aquirkygirl. She has this amazing raspberry pink coloured Metropol, which I adore, but I have a love hate relationship with the colour pink (at the moment I love it) so I decided to go with the Kingfisher blue.

I finally found a cheap US company that ships to Australia called, Goldspot there was a few things that seemed slightly suss about it, but I took a risk and purchased my planner and inserts for next year. The diary came to $31(ish) US dollars (beats the $70AUS), god knows what the inserts cost...(I just really can't be bothered to find the invoice) but the trackable shipping option cost me $48US!!!! That is more then the planner!

We have Australia Post deliver to our workplace everyday, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it, finally on Tuesday it arrived!

And here it is.....*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*





Ohhhh!!!!!  I opened it at work, none of the other girls were as excited as me, but they just don't get it.





I haven't had a chance to really play with it yet but will hopefully get to next week :)

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that. :-) Other people *not* *quite* *getting* *it*... Today I spent the evening fondling and sniffing my brand new (well, second hand but not very used) filofax Kendal. Sigh! The family stares at me in amazement! Good luck with your new purchase!

    ReplyDelete