Friday 24 May 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

So I have been nominated by Ella at Nerd Zilla for a Liebster award - thanks Ella. I forget that people actually read my blog or come across it here and there.

I've never heard of this award, but it sounds like fun. :)

So I have to write 11 random facts about myself and answer questions set by Ella.


Here are my random facts;


11 random facts

1.       I love to bake – sadly I haven’t for a long time

2.       I have a strange obsession with the Eiffel Tower

3.       I hate wearing sneakers/joggers I think they are daggy

4.       I love 90’s dance music

5.       I also love R&B music

6.       I hate stairs and will walk the long way around to avoid them

7.       I have always hated my name, and wished and still do wish to have a ‘normal’ name

8.       I am fascinated by cocktails, I love mixing flavours

9.       I hate the colour orange

10.   I look terribly ill when I wear yellow

11.   I can’t stand flannelette sheets
 
Here are my questions from Ella;
 
1.       What is your favorite phrase?
Hm, this is a tough one. I think I say ‘Oh my god’ way too often, but I think my favourite comes from my family which is “No, I never” it always sparks a debate with my cousins to what it actually means, or if it even makes sense.
2.       What would you do if you woke up and were 16 again?
I wouldn’t mind that, I really enjoyed being 16 – it was a fun year. I would tell myself to be a little wilder, just to experience a few more things in life
3.       Do you take vitamins?
Not everyday. I have vitamins that give you an energy boost, (Click here for product) and they really do work, however they smell horrible and I only really take them during exam week.
4.       How many iPods have you owned?
I seem to kill ipods with over use, so far I have had/have 5 my first one was the first little shuffle ipod came out.
5.       Dog or cat?
Well I own a cat, so I am going to say cat.
6.       In your opinion, what is the best writing utensil?
I love a nice black fine tip pen to write with. I love the Kikik pens, they have an awesome fine tip, however I still love the frixion pens because you can erase them! (I am a sucker for a gimmick). I also love the Sharppie felt pens. I love these pens because they force me to write a bit neater, because if I don't I end up with pen all over my hand (curse of being left handed and writting with a leaning sloping hand)
7.       What is your favorite TV show?
This is another hard one, I watch way to much tv, and all sorts of shows. However I love The Apprentice, either celebrity or just with normal people. I would love to go on that show.
8.       If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I think I would like to have the power to teleport. I spend so much of my time travelling, stuck in traffic, driving others around. It would be nice just to arrive somewhere.
9.       What band/singer do you love but are too embarrassed to let anyone know?
Hmm love as in terms of music? ABBA – best pop band EVER! It’s never a family party until an ABBA song starts playing.
10.   What's your favorite number?
Number 7.
11.   Honestly, how many times have you been on Facebook today?
I live on facebook and with my ipad having an app, the amount of times I have been on today is countless.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment