I've never heard of this award, but it sounds like fun. :)
So I have to write 11 random facts about myself and answer questions set by Ella.
Here are my random facts;
11 random facts
1. I love to bake – sadly I haven’t for a long time
2. I have a strange obsession with the Eiffel Tower
3. I hate wearing sneakers/joggers I think they are daggy
4. I love 90’s dance music
5. I also love R&B music
6. I hate stairs and will walk the long way around to avoid them
7. I have always hated my name, and wished and still do wish to have a ‘normal’ name
8. I am fascinated by cocktails, I love mixing flavours
9. I hate the colour orange
10. I look terribly ill when I wear yellow
11. I can’t stand flannelette sheets
Here are my questions from Ella;
1. What is your favorite phrase?
Hm, this is a tough one. I think I say ‘Oh my god’ way too often, but I think my favourite comes from my family which is “No, I never” it always sparks a debate with my cousins to what it actually means, or if it even makes sense.
2. What would you do if you woke up and were 16 again?
I wouldn’t mind that, I really enjoyed being 16 – it was a fun year. I would tell myself to be a little wilder, just to experience a few more things in life
3. Do you take vitamins?
Not everyday. I have vitamins that give you an energy boost, (Click here for product) and they really do work, however they smell horrible and I only really take them during exam week.
4. How many iPods have you owned?
I seem to kill ipods with over use, so far I have had/have 5 my first one was the first little shuffle ipod came out.
5. Dog or cat?
Well I own a cat, so I am going to say cat.
6. In your opinion, what is the best writing utensil?
I love a nice black fine tip pen to write with. I love the Kikik pens, they have an awesome fine tip, however I still love the frixion pens because you can erase them! (I am a sucker for a gimmick). I also love the Sharppie felt pens. I love these pens because they force me to write a bit neater, because if I don't I end up with pen all over my hand (curse of being left handed and writting with a leaning sloping hand)
7. What is your favorite TV show?
This is another hard one, I watch way to much tv, and all sorts of shows. However I love The Apprentice, either celebrity or just with normal people. I would love to go on that show.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I think I would like to have the power to teleport. I spend so much of my time travelling, stuck in traffic, driving others around. It would be nice just to arrive somewhere.
9. What band/singer do you love but are too embarrassed to let anyone know?
Hmm love as in terms of music? ABBA – best pop band EVER! It’s never a family party until an ABBA song starts playing.
10. What's your favorite number?
11. Honestly, how many times have you been on Facebook today?
I live on facebook and with my ipad having an app, the amount of times I have been on today is countless.