Monday 18 March 2013

Week 11

The weeks seem to go so quickly!

I haven't used my Filofax all that much this week, but I have been playing around with my slimline as a place to keep my to do lists. So much easier to carry!

As you can see by the photos it was my birthday on Thursday, we headed into Sydney on Saturday for lunch and clubbing in the evening. Sadly it was also the same weekend the Sydney Filofax meet up was :( I hope everyone who attended had a great time, I will be at the next one!

I think I will do review of my birthday weekend, we encountered some great service, at the hotel, nightclub and bar :)

I also thought I would thrown in a photo of our at home family celebrations, I recently got my hair done and I love it so much I thought I would add a pic here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment